||For knowing about admission discount details please contact to admission office, Mobile: 01989-864276. Taka
- For knowing about admission instruction eligibility details please contact to admission office, Mob: 01989-864276.
- For knowing about admission instruction details please contact to admission office, Mob: 01989-864276.
Weaver and Scholarship:
- Has waiver & scholarship facilities for meritorious & poor students.
- Has comfortable hostel facilities for students. Please contact the Information & Admissions for details.
- School offers After School Programs for all students. These programs are designed to provide a safe, fun learning environment for children. Part of our mission is to help students to build self esteem, compassion, and respect for others by developing friendships, participating in special activities and interacting with staff in a relaxed atmosphere. Children may choose from a variety of academic, enrichment and athletic programs. These activities enhance the students everyday learning. The students are encouraged to participate in the planning of special projects and activities. If a student is assessed with above grade level abilities or social/emotional difficulties, he/she will be provided with special services through (Participate to Pass) clubs held during after school hours.They believe very strongly in the importance of extra-curricular activities which help to enrich your child's education. Wide varieties of clubs are run by staff, or qualified coaches after school, or during tiffin time. Most club activities tend to be restricted to Cricket, Basket Ball, Handball, Football and Board Games. Clubs do vary a little from year to year and season to season but include: cross country, netball, art, guitar, mysterious maths, dance, craft and ICT. Many of the clubs compete in inter-school and area competitions.
- In addition to The Duke of Edinburgh's award program and scouting, the school supports a range of other activities, including outdoor education activities, performing arts presentations, Maths/Science/Robotics competitions, debating, and lunch time sports clubs. The school stages a major musical production biennially, incorporating music, drama, dance and stage work.
- The laboratories are equipped to high standards of safety, and support the core programs of learning science right from an early age. Skills of experimentation is not only taught but encouraged under the supervision of trained teachers and laboratory technicians.
- The college library is named Shahid Khurshid Smriti Granthagar, after the martyr of the Liberation War of Bangladesh who was a cadet of the college. There is a portrait of Khurshid Ali on the wall of the library. The library has 18000 books, and daily newspapers and weekly magazines are available.
Credit Transfer: Yes
- Many students have to transfer one school to another. This school has transfer facilities. For knowing details please contact to admission office.
International Students Admission: Yes
- Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of
- Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into this school must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants who cannot sit for admission test are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
Admission Help Line: 01989-864276 (Reference via Amaradmission.com)